Hamilton Weber LLC is seeking a litigation attorney with 1-5 years of experience in the areas of civil defense and commercial litigation practice areas, which includes medical malpractice defense, premises liability defense, municipal litigation, and other commercial litigation. Successful candidates will perform the following duties:
- Legal research and medical record review;
- Prepare various pre-trial motions, including motions in limine and to strike, as well as dispositive motions;
- Assist with preparing direct and cross-examination outlines; and
- Review discovery responses and document production to evaluate completeness of same and identify additional areas for discovery or follow up with the opposing party; and
- Competence in basis court docket practice.
Qualified candidates must have a distinguished academic record in the Top 1/3 of class, relevant work experience, excellent research and writing skills, superior work ethic, and a team-oriented attitude. Must be licensed to practice in Missouri.
Inquiries will be kept confidential. Please send a cover letter, resume, transcript, and writing same to:
Hamilton Weber LLC
Attn: Tracy Woods, Office Administrator
200 N. 3rd Street
St. Charles, Missouri 63301