Karen M. Carpenter
Karen Carpenter is a paralegal with broad experience in the health care and litigation fields. She assists in the representation of hospitals, physicians and other health care providers in medical malpractice defense, general tort and contract claims against health care providers and claims related to credentialing and confidentiality of patient records.
She also assists in the representation of personal injury defense, workers’ compensation defense, and defense of general tort claims.
Karen’s experience includes preparation of pleadings, factual investigation, legal and technical research, compiling, organizing and overseeing document production, analyzing and summarizing documents, and review and evaluation of medical records. She assists counsel in trial preparation and appellate practice.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Personal Injury Defense
- Hickey College
- Associate’s Degree in Secretarial Studies – 1989
- St. Charles Community College
- Paralegal Certificate – 2020
- St. Louis Paralegal Association
- Hamilton Weber LLC, Paralegal, 2020 to present
- Hennelly & Associates LLC, Legal Assistant, 2012 to 2020
- Hazelwood & Weber LLC, Legal Assistant, 1999 to 2012
- Thompson Coburn LLP f/k/a Thompson & Mitchell, Legal Assistant, 1993 to 1999
- Curtis, Oetting, Heinz, Garrett & Soule, P.C., Legal Assistant, 1989 to 1993