Jennifer L. Burkhart
Jennifer Burkhart is a passionate and determined attorney who recently graduated with a J.D. degree from Saint Louis University School of Law with honors. With a strong commitment to justice and a keen interest in civil litigation defense, she has quickly become an invaluable member of the legal team at Hamilton Weber.
During her time in law school, Jennifer was actively involved in several organizations, including the SLU Trial Advocacy Team where she honed her advocacy and trial skills. One of Jennifer’s proudest achievements during her academic career was being been awarded the Dean’s Scholar and the Benjamin Xue & Associates Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition Award, showcasing her dedication to the legal profession and advocacy skills.
Since joining Hamilton Weber, Jennifer has worked on various civil litigation matters, including medical malpractice defense, premises liability defense, employment discrimination defense and workers’ compensation defense. Her exceptional research skills, attention to detail, and strong analytical abilities have allowed her to provide effective counsel to clients facing complex legal challenges.
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Personal Injury Defense
- Employment Defense
- Workers Compensation Defense
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- Anticipated J.D., 2023
- Dean’s Scholar
- University of Missouri, Columbia
- B.A. in Psychology, 2019
- Minor in Business
- The Missouri Bar
- St. Charles County Bar Association
- Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition, SLU Law, Team Member, 2021-22
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Faculty Fellow for Professor Ana Santos-Rutschman, 2021